Hello, boys and girls of all ages. How’s it going? Demon God Thadeus is at it again with another post for the lot of ya today! Only this post is a little bit different. Today; we are playing a little game. It’s the “Peer Pressure Tag” game, started by “Random Thoughts of My Fandom.” The rules are really quite simple y’all:
- Link back to the creator(Random Thoughts of My Fandom)
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you(Otaku Orbit)
- Answer all questions honestly
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs. Please, no “you!”
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
- Have you ever felt pressure to blog about a popular topic (within your own blogs genre)?
Um………..Not externally. Like; I’ve never felt pressure from anyone to talk about a certain topic. I’ve only ever pressured myself into talking about a topic. I’ve calmed down on that, though.
2. Have you ever felt pressure to engage in controversial topics on your blog?
Not Once Ever. No one’s ever wanted me to address my thoughts on something like the “Black Lives Matter” movement. I don’t talk about those kinds of things because I don’t have the “level of maturity” required to do so. And besides; I want this to be a fun place to “escape” the miserable reality we’ve been hit with over the course of the last year or so.
3. Did you feel pressure to avoid discussing a t.v. show, manga, comic book or book because it’s considered unpopular?
Not at all. I talk about what I want to talk about. If I don’t like it or feel like talking about it, then I won’t.
4. Has any pressure you felt regarding changing your blog improved your blog?
Um……….I mean; I’ve certainly gotten better at discussing series now compared to when I first started my blog. I’ve learned how to use images and even edit them. And the new schedule I’ve got is stressing me out less, so yeah; I’d say these changes work.
5. What’s an anime or manga series (or any other entertainment medium) did you dislike at first but ended up loving?
There are 3 different series for this category: Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Black Clover. If I had to pick the one that I like the most of these 3; it’s Definitely Black Clover. I wish I hadn’t given into the internet’s initial reaction to the series- I judged it too harshly based on the early reviews for it. A fact that my brother will Never let me live down. I’ve been reading Bleach and Fairy Tail for a while now, and I definitely say that I no longer have this “Mental Aversion” to them that I used to.
Now that I’ve answered all of the questions Otaku Orbit asked me; I get to ask you lucky 10 a few questions of my own:
- Have you ever felt pressure to talk about a certain topic while it was “fresh(brand new)?”
- Do you feel pressure to do something else other than blogging in your everyday life?
- Do you feel pressured to do more posts than just the ones you do every week? Like; do you do more posts each week than you actually put out there?
- Have you ever felt pressure to talk about a popular series even though you yourself may not personally like it?
- What series has someone recommended to you that you have no interest in for one reason or another?
Now, for the people who I’m going to tag; I apologize for tagging you if you’ve already been tagged:
- Mammoth Base Opera Castle
- RJ Writing Ink
- Crow’s World Of Anime
- I Drink And Watch Anime
- Sushii With Soy Sauce- An Anime Blog
- J. P. D. T.
- Anime Tokoyo
- Blessed With A Star On The Forehead
And I’m especially sorry if this game is a little bit out of all of your “comfort zones;” I did not mean to put you in a situation you didn’t want to participate in. I hope you have fun, though. And now for the songs and books I think you’ll all like:
- “We Want Your Soul-” A Song By Andre 3000
- “One Of Those Hideous Books Where The Mother Dies-” A Novel By Sonya Sones
- “Tangerine-” A Novel By Edward Bloor
- “Blinding Lights-” A Song By The Weekend
- “What Do You Want From Me-” A Song by Forever The Sickest Kids
And Lastly; we have use the hashtag #peerpressuretag to make sure we’re visible. And with that; this post is over. I want likes from every single one of you on this post- you have NO IDEA how much difficulty I had writing this post! It was only supposed to take like a day or 2, but for whatever reason; it wasn’t saving. I don’t even know if it’s gonna save this time. Let’s just hope, yeah? And if this works, then please– Leave a like! And share with all of your friends. Til next time, everyone- later!